We all start up as a newbie. Nobody is born with experience of everything and as a newbie there are many things one should keep in mind especially when you’re entering into CPA industry 😉
Below are few points you must keep in mind:
- A website is not an important part for getting approved into any CPA network.
- Many CPA networks don’t look after your website. They look after How you can promote offers,etc..
- Many networks allow newbies tho, if you have experience then that’s a PLUS!
- If you don’t have experience then don’t hide it! Tell them you’re NEW but you’ve got plans and all.
- Make your AM your friend and ask him to keep you updated with latest offers, Top Converting one’s,etc..
- Never lie anything in your application like you have 5+ Years of exp, You are a master of traffic generation,etc..
- Never send fraud traffic to your offers. You’ll get BANNED!!
- Dont ask your friends all over the world to complete offers If that particular offer doesn’t allows incent!
These were few points you must keep in mind !
Remember not to break any CPA network rule because if you do so you can harm yourself in big time 😉
Keep making money and prosper